CD & DVD is verbatim the best for xbox 360 backups..?

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
is this still the best media to use for backups of xbox games ?...its expensive,,,what about ritec, datawrite..etc...need some dual layer dvds...ta

lol...i was just looking at the Aone dvds...seem to be good for xbox 360 games....might try them and see how they perform...not too expensive either..

Verbs are still the best .
I use aones as well but for the games i play a lot i always use verb as it puts less strain on laser when reading

Aones i bought are not recongnised by my burner,,used verbatim ...no problems..

there are some other one that you can use, personally at the moment i am using aone + but you mite also want to consider reading looking at these i ready in one fo the post in another forum that they are pretty good:

DVD +R DL 8X DL WHITE FULL FACE PRINTBALE 50 CAKE*::*Dual Layer DVD+R*::*DVD+R*::*UKDVDR.co.uk

verbs are by far the best these linked to here are shockingly bad,the worst disk ive ever used aones ok i guess if you install to hard drive and just use it for verification

why do people keep saying verbs are expensive?

your getting an xbox 360 game for £1.02 ffs lol

i use nothing but verbs and i'v never had one coaster in over 100 games :)

same dye maybe but a altogether shoddier manufacture process

but hey dont take my word for it buy some and burn some games,well try to burn some games-at least 70 percent will fail at 50 percent burned
20 percent will have a power calibration error and of the few who do burn to the end the burn will look like a ps2 boot disc,and your 360 wont like it

why do people keep saying verbs are expensive?

your getting an xbox 360 game for £1.02 ffs lol

i use nothing but verbs and i'v never had one coaster in over 100 games :)

aint it just mate,we all know us pirates like it cheap but to moan about paying1.02 for what is essentially a 40 quid game some folk are never happy

i use verbs myself but for m8's etc i would use them elite m discs, only had the odd bad disc from it its to be expected

can anyone one till me witch is best prog 2 rite 360 image pls ?? if aloud

i use alone but it does depend on which type / how old is your xbox 360 and the firmware that has been used :xmas:

im using Aones bought 60 for £24...burnt about 20 xbox360 games at max speed, havnt had a single coaster yet, all play well in my xbox360, which is 2 years old, with hitachi drive...so far so good..lol..

Back