is this a clone dm500hd

well mine is on its way out i will test it and if its any good i will post screen shots.

I have received the manuals, basically the same that was posted earlier.

It is not a dm500HD clone at all.

It is a board made to fit in a fake DM500HD box.

Yes it will do HD and all the basics, but can not be updated like a proper clone dm.

It is also know as a Ghost Box HD.

:(

there is guy selling 500HD clone on ebay

the pics hes using are from alibaba

[ame=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/dreambox-500-hd-cl-/260720110792?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item3cb4212cc8]dreambox 500 hd cl on eBay[/ame]

the 500hd clones out now are just lookalikes nothing like an actual 500hd, those are still being worked on.

i received mine and didn't even plug it in as the quality is rubbish.ive sent it back and will do a charge back on my card.so it looks like no clone 500hd out yet.

Ferarri 500HD clones are apparently produced but not released for sale yet..expected to be end of month..

Probably because they cant get a patched bootlaoder working to boot any images...I've also heard USB doesnt work etc..

So Probably best to wait...dont rush out and buy one as soon they are released..wait and see if they have any major flaws or bugs etc..

Ferarri 500HD clones are apparently produced but not released for sale yet..expected to be end of month..

Probably because they cant get a patched bootlaoder working to boot any images...I've also heard USB doesnt work etc..

So Probably best to wait...dont rush out and buy one as soon they are released..wait and see if they have any major flaws or bugs etc..

Satfool has them Ferrari 500hd's showing as available, and as for the usb, that's not strictly true, they will be producing 2 versions of the 500hd, one with usb ports, and one version without usb ports, same as the original.

Satfool has them Ferrari 500hd's showing as available, and as for the usb, that's not strictly true, they will be producing 2 versions of the 500hd, one with usb ports, and one version without usb ports, same as the original.

Indeed, they are up on Satfool for preorder expected next week...190 quid + delivery...now Satfool is normally more expensive compared to other UK suppliers..so maybe tthe Dm500HD clones will be even cheaper elsewhere when theyre more widely available...

I think Satfool is pretty expensive for them, over on the Ferrari place it was said they were going to be cheaper than an 800 to buy, Primusat also said that, but they seem to be back tracking on what they originaly said about the cost, so i don't know now if they will be any cheaper.

I think Satfool is pretty expensive for them, over on the Ferrari place it was said they were going to be cheaper than an 800 to buy, Primusat also said that, but they seem to be back tracking on what they originaly said about the cost, so i don't know now if they will be any cheaper.

I wondered why they removed the prices on the clone forum..they had expected sale prices up before...then they removed the prices and it now reads "ASK Sales Department"..probably means prices are going to be higher than originally quoted.

Back