is this a bad car guys?

Cant you get a bit finance and use the grand as a deposit on a later model ?

It looks clean but you never know what trouble your going to run into with a car over 10 year old.

bearings bushes cv joints etc most parts start to flacker around the 10 year period unless its been well maintained and low milage (with proof)

like I did say though it looks clean enough.

Cant you get a bit finance and use the grand as a deposit on a later model ?

It looks clean but you never know what trouble your going to run into with a car over 10 year old.

bearings bushes cv joints etc most parts start to flacker around the 10 year period unless its been well maintained and low milage (with proof)

like I did say though it looks clean enough.

the thing is....I have a 8 months-old baby to feed to...so no much left to finance a car...lol

but I know what you mean...the cheap can became expansive...

bad time to get finance, 2nd hand car market is so good at the moment if u have the cash

the thing is....I have a 8 months-old baby to feed to...so no much left to finance a car...lol

but I know what you mean...the cheap can became expansive...

Ive had some stinkas in the past and some good ones also Im afraid its pot luck with old cars.

good service history and 1 owner is a good thing to hold out for but vauxhalls, do have a good engine and can run for eva If the shell has been looked after you never know it might be a good one (you do get them) keep your fingers crossed google what faults to look for on that car and look for oil leaks

Last edited:
New cars come with as much problems as older ones imho.

Get an older cars that got FSH and well maintained and it will be a bargin

cant help with you with astra though cause i dont know much about them but that looks ok but there not much info on the service history and the mot is abit old, and its done 100k so make sure the cam belts been changed at least once!

I'd recommend taking a mechanic friend(if you not that way inclined your self) and go and see if and look for rust take it for a drive listen for knocks ect ect

Last edited:
Back