Is the pli-images server down or something?

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
For the last week now I haven't been able to download or install anything on my 800se running dbuk 2.1.2 open pli 2.1 I believe it is. The plugin list appears but I get 404 errors so I tried an opkg and ipkg update in telnet but that doesn't work either most of the addon servers on ts panel don't work either, any ideas guys?

I know it's an old image but as I have a triple tuner in my box I can't find a newer image that works properly as the newer tuner driver doesn't work with qam256 on cable and the working driver doesn't install on newer images.

did they not stop supporting & concentrating on pli 4

OpenPli no longer support 2.1,you will either need to use gjstrooms version of it or move up to a OpenPli 3.0 or 4.0 :)

is pli 3.0 mispel32? as I cannot use my driver on pli 4.0 but I've yet to try 3.0

infact I think it doesnt support anything higher than oe1.6 so I'm probably stuck :(

Last edited:
is pli 3.0 mispel32? as I cannot use my driver on pli 4.0 but I've yet to try 3.0

infact I think it doesnt support anything higher than oe1.6 so I'm probably stuck :(

Yes m8 its mipsel32,
Have you actually tried the driver on either 4.0 or 3.0?

Yes m8 its mipsel32,
Have you actually tried the driver on either 4.0 or 3.0?

Tried it on 4.0 and nothing happened after install, restarted and it had made no change, havent tried 3.0 admittedly but I read that it only supports oe1.6. The later 2.0 driver works but like I said, it has a problem with qam256 which is no good for uk :(

Tried it on 4.0 and nothing happened after install, restarted and it had made no change, havent tried 3.0 admittedly but I read that it only supports oe1.6. The later 2.0 driver works but like I said, it has a problem with qam256 which is no good for uk :(

Then use gjstrooms OpenPli 2.1 image,its still supported by him,as he hosts his own feeds for it,but I do not know for how long he will continue to do this tbh

Then use gjstrooms OpenPli 2.1 image,its still supported by him,as he hosts his own feeds for it,but I do not know for how long he will continue to do this tbh

Thanx mate I'll look into it, you wouldn't happen to have a link would you? :)

here

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Been playing with this image and I just cant get the tuner working properly with it, all sat channels (incl. FTA) are jumpy and breakup constantly and cable / Terrestrial doesnt work at all! I am literally stuck where I am unless a newer driver version gets released to fix all the issues but we'll see, should have just bought a seperate box :(

dont have cable here

pretty sure had the sat & terrestrial working ok a while back

sorry mate cant help you on that topic

OpenPli and trial tuners dont mix well apparently.if thats what you are using m8

maybe try this Dreamelite one,specially for the SR4,but remember DreamElite images take ages to boot up initially

Sim2-Dream-Elite-dm800se-3-0-v010r6-SR4-84b.riyad66 - Télécharger - 4shared - riyad66 riyad66

If it works I will stick it in the downloads

I've tried loads of images including dreamelite but I can always try this version, most of the versions I tried have been backup's with different langauges that dont fully change to english lol I have been given some opkg update files to try big thanx to @lorrebreaker for them :) I'll update the thread with my findings :)

EDIT
@lorrebreaker you legend, it worked a treat :) I tried opkg update in telnet which didnt work which I thought did the same thing but ho hum :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@jamesyboyjim you're very welcome, all i did was edit the opkg to point to the new url.

btw the two pm's you sent were blank mate, so wasn't sure if everything was working for you or you needed further assistance??

@jamesyboyjim you're very welcome, all i did was edit the opkg to point to the new url.

btw the two pm's you sent were blank mate, so wasn't sure if everything was working for you or you needed further assistance??

Strange, no idea why they were blank as I sent them from my PC :(

All they were was saying where do the files go, which I found anyway and the other was saying thank you :)

Back