Tunisiasat addons server 3.0
Livefootball 1.2

used for Only sim2.01-dreambox external or internal flash

installation:by internet explorer or dreamup
no need to install bl76d-already included

DOWNLOAD

Is it safe to flash this image with bl76c
Thanks in advance

Yes, that image includes SSL 76D it will upgrade your current bootloader 76C to 76D. But that image is old now. Use the newer gjstroom builds with SSL82.

Thanks for your help, gsmtech. I have flashed with gjstroom build with ssl82. I have just one problem. I have installed the crossEPG plugin, and I have configured it to rytec xlmtv. When I hit download it gets stuck on starting converter, and I have to reboot. Is there a solution to this, if not is there an alternative epg, as at the moment I have no epg. Thanks in advanced

Thanks for your help, gsmtech. I have flashed with gjstroom build with ssl82. I have just one problem. I have installed the crossEPG plugin, and I have configured it to rytec xlmtv. When I hit download it gets stuck on starting converter, and I have to reboot. Is there a solution to this, if not is there an alternative epg, as at the moment I have no epg. Thanks in advanced

You dont need crossepg, you can from the built in download server in PLI images, just downlaod the XMLtvImport plugin and the Rytec sources, then just select the ones you want it to import, and add a daily scheduled task to update the EPG at a set time.

Alternatively if you want CrossEPG and are having issues, the DreamboxUK image is a PLI image with CrossEPG preinstalled and configured you just need to set the sources e.g: Rytec UK etc..

Back