Is mobdro workig?

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Is mobdro still working? i just put terrarium on a firstick fro a mate and thought i would stick mobdro on aswell. I dont use it normally but it is saying no data connection? has it been blocked? there isnt much out there on this.

Cheers

Working okay here try top left 3 lines/about and check for updates, version 2.1.10
If still no joy try settings on firestick/applications/manage installed applications go to Mobdro and clear cache.

Working okay here try top left 3 lines/about and check for updates, version 2.1.10
If still no joy try settings on firestick/applications/manage installed applications go to Mobdro and clear cache.

Think it was just the version I had. I tried another and it’s working but has ads. Don’t suppose you have a working 2.1.10 ad free? Pretty please

Many thanks

Think it was just the version I had. I tried another and it’s working but has ads. Don’t suppose you have a working 2.1.10 ad free? Pretty please
If you install EUMC they have a apk installer with Mobdro/LivenetTv/Redbox/Terrarium tv etc ad free version and Mx Pro/Vlc/Mouse toggle and others ;)

Back