Ireland Key list up to download in tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes thanks I am getting tired of people thinking that Nt* is IRELAND. there is more than one provider in ireland

Just uploaded this key, worked for about 2 mins... gone again... evocamd 2.12 and 2.17 (or 2.16fix2). Both the same...

sorry about that

yes thanks I am getting tired of people thinking that Nt* is IRELAND. there is more than one provider in ireland

Sorry will make sure to note its an NTHELL fix in future

ok, so how does one disable autoroll in camcfg?

I uploaded the keylist.txt file once again, via ftp, and it is working fine, well so far, since 9ish.

Funny thing is that my father in law has both a dreambox and "thebox". The latter hasn't lost any channels, havent had a chance to install the corect keys to his dreambox (500c) yet.

Assuming that you have DW2 installed, press yellow to bring up theplugins menu, then select tuxbox commander.

When it opens, scroll down to 'var', then press 'ok' to open the folder. Scroll down to 'keys' and press 'ok' to open it.

Scroll down to camd_cfg and press '4', to edit it. The first section is #EMM Messages, the second section is #ECM Messages and the third section is #AU. Scroll down to this third section. The last line is the active one, and should look like this

A {01} or A {02}

you want it to say

A {00}

which will disable autoupdate, preventing the working key from being corrupted.

Exit from the file, and save the changes. Exit from tuxbox commander and reload your working key; then restart Evocam and you should be ok until the next roll.

I uploaded the keylist.txt file once again, via ftp, and it is working fine, well so far, since 9ish.

Funny thing is that my father in law has both a dreambox and "thebox". The latter hasn't lost any channels, havent had a chance to install the corect keys to his dreambox (500c) yet.

Do you know how to harvest the keys off "thebox", by any chance?

if you go to the hidden menu then go into nagravision you can see what keys are be used

If the people are looking for the keys and they can do it manually, just change the 12th character in 00 ***********C**** for a 4
This works for me in Cork area

its a different digit that needs to be changed for some people ,i have uploaded the chorus keys in downloads/tools and packages its not the keylist.txt so you will have to change it via the remote

Alas the link be dead.

Is there some way to generate these onself perhaps?
Or can they be read somehow from the N*L card?

Just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back