Ipod 32Gb 4th Gen, Latest IOS, Facetime , Imessage etc , £150 in P+P with extras

stihl260

DW Top Poster +
Reaction score
Ipod 32Gb 4th Gen, with latest IOS updated.

Since Xmas this is now Surplus to Requirments, so must go.
Wife has Iphone, kids have new tablets, so genuine reason for sale.
Just over 12 months old , tbh its hardly been used, mainly indoors on a docking station for music.
Screen has had protecter on since new , only just removed and is completely unmarked.
Been cased since new, but has minor scratches on the rear casing (despite being cased).

Have Reset back to Factory setting and all additional apps and music deleted.
(this would happen as soon as you connect to Itunes anyway).

Comes with Box, Data transfer USB lead, Afermarket Mains charger, 2 cases (1 black plastic, 1 pink dimante type Hard shell).
I have included Free 2 DVD,s worth of Music to get you started (all DRM free Mp3 format, mostly High Bitrate).
Alot of recent Chart Albums on there, so im sure there is something for everyones taste.

Will be Posted Special Delivery (insured).

They seem to be fetching £160/£170 on Ebay, not in as good a condition or age.

So asking £150 no offers in Postage (UK only, yes that includes Ireland, orkneys and channel islands).

Payment via Paypal , personal cheque (will need to clear before sending) or Bank Transfer.

Im on the trusted Sellers list and got 1000+ postive feeback on Ebay over 10yrs.

Any Questions PM me or ask here.

Bear in mind i work full time and dont live on the net (family life etc), so will answer in reasonable time.

I would not sell anything i would not buy myself.

Attachments

• P1000281.JPG
    P1000281.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 21
  • P1000280.JPG
    P1000280.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 14
Last chance £140 inc Postage before i place this on the Auction site with the highest rip off fees in the world,lol

Back