Inactive User
Reaction score
rebooted with formatted usb stick in,made single partition with kcc to ext3
then in putty i typed

cd /mnt/usb
mkdir bro1
mount -t ext2 /dev/sda1 /mnt/usb/bro1
as most of the time i had no usb0 folder
this created a bro1 directory.it could be any name you use when tyrping the command mkdir first

ftp the image to /mnt/usb/bro1 with your favourite ftp program
then when done in putty

type command "cd /mnt/usb/bro1" to enter in folder where is tar.gz file of enigma
18. to check it type "ls -aln" and see , if all is OK, if yes, we will see our file tar.gz
19. type "tar xzvf enigma2_cuberevo_mod_PKT.tar.gz

then it begins unpacking

after unpack in putty type

cd /
umount /dev/sda1
or

now you can unplug your usb and turn of box with power switch at the back
then plug stick back in and whilst turning back on with power switch at the back press the correct button on the remote control to boot to enigma for 6 seconds roughly

thanks for all the help from

k2k2000
arken
acer2
aftermath
in no particular order __________________

This way looks alot less complicated than the one i had last night.

Is there a file you can FTP to the box and then change the IP address, Gateway etc?

Last edited:
this way was only to prepare and unpack image for use with the box,you have to change the bootargs with them long lines you was going on about lol,i am afraid that multiboot file on here is no good really as when done the reciever wont connect to the internet

im going to defo install enigma2 with ipaddress sorted tonight i can feel it!

Wonder if that Enigma2 EPG Loader works with CubeRevo once its installed?

just got this reply if you are using the multiboot file

add your gateway ip to /etc/resolv.conf

can be your modem router ip ,or pc laptop ip.

that is so it will now connect to the internet

not got that multiboot file on now,i will put it back on later and try them settings

id i installed a new image via usb stick will that remove multiboot? think im going to install NLB image and go from there

used Pceditor to do it first though and nothings happening on screen

multiboot is on the reciever and having an image on the stick will not remove it

Well ive got Enigma2 connecting to the internet but as soon as i change a channel using the channels and bouquets i uploaded via dreambox edit it crashes!

infact it crashes way too much to be even useable at the moment

Think im going to revert back to sifteam image as i really dont like this NLB one. Incubus keeps going off

Did you managed to get yours online? i got mine after i changed nameserver in that file to my DNS server from ISP

which version did you put was it RSP TEAM.and also was it just the image crashing or inubus cam stopping,as for connecting to lan i have not tried the multiboot flash file yet i am still on the oldskool way lol and also was it on hardrive or usb stick you used

which version did you put was it RSP TEAM.and also was it just the image crashing or inubus cam stopping,as for connecting to lan i have not tried the multiboot flash file yet i am still on the oldskool way lol and also was it on hardrive or usb stick you used

I put on the Sifteam E2 0.2.0 with PKT addon on my HDD. i've mastered the installing of it now but as soon as i upload my service file the box just crashes when i change a channel

I'm not sure if its incubus or not crashing it think it might be even when i change from FTA to FTA channels

It looks awesome with the HD skin but its just way to buggy at the minute think im going to resort back to just using sifteam image

The NLB image just isnt put together as well as the sifteam IMHO and incubus doesnt work as well with it

im going to mess round with it again tonight for bit see if i can get it working

Hope incubus sorts itself out cos its been playing up last 2 nights works fine and then when i change channels it stops working

I put on the Sifteam E2 0.2.0 with PKT addon on my HDD. i've mastered the installing of it now but as soon as i upload my service file the box just crashes when i change a channel

I'm not sure if its incubus or not crashing it think it might be even when i change from FTA to FTA channels

It looks awesome with the HD skin but its just way to buggy at the minute think im going to resort back to just using sifteam image

The NLB image just isnt put together as well as the sifteam IMHO and incubus doesnt work as well with it

im going to mess round with it again tonight for bit see if i can get it working

Hope incubus sorts itself out cos its been playing up last 2 nights works fine and then when i change channels it stops working

Some people have said that 0.55 is the most stable version of incubus. not sure if it's true, not tried myself yet, but yeah 0.75 is a bit hit and miss.

Well its stopped crashing when i just change channels. but incubus i downloaded from the blue button doesnt clear any channels

hit start-restart few times on the cam and then also put the .conf file in the var/keys folder but still nothing!

the config file is different on the new incubus

I've got 0.7.5 on NLB image...ill double check the default config it leaves when i get in see if it uses the 0, 1, 2, 3 lines for multiservers

might be my problem

Re: how to install two or more images on a usbpen for multiboot
IPBOX 9000HD. Please help, I dont find anything about this.

Back