iPad iPad Advert

Utopie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone know what that app is called at the end of the latest iPad ad - it's the where it is being held up to the sky and showing the star constellations. I haven't got an iPad but think the app looks amazing and want to look it up on YouTube as this is as close I will be getting to it ;)

Try star walk :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. Have you or anyone else got it?

I love looking at the clear night sky when I am walking back from the pubs at night but can only normally spot the Big Dipper and Orion's Belt.

If I was walking back with an iPad with this on though, I probably wouldn't get back until 5am, lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks mate. As said not got one and not likely to get one but if I did I would have downloaded... Just think it looks so, so good, lol... I wonder how good you could get it to look like when you are holding it up so it feels like you are just holding up a transparent peice of glass and lines just join up the stars and little bits of info pop up... Not sure if it fuctions quite that well (yet), but, still looks very Star Trek all the same!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
what a wicked app :Hit: best app on my iPhone (at present) lol

I thought it was going to be a bit of a gimick but as I turned towards the mood so did the app and showed all the stars/planets around
well cool

fireblade2 would love this app

Back