Intresting E-mail

After hearing that the Birmingham council changed its opinion and let a Muslim woman have her picture on her driver's licence with her face covered.

After hearing of a Primary School in Birmingham where a boy was told that for PE they could wear Football League shirts (Aston Villa,Birmingham, West Brom etc) but NOT an England shirt as it could offend others !

That driving licence part is funny LOL, if only it were true.

The football shirt comment is a load of nonsense. Our very own English players show more allegiance to their Premiership clubs over the national team so even if the above statement were to be true it would only be reflecting what our footballing role models are teaching us (money before Queen and country). The national footy shirt is not worthy of the 3 Lions IMHO.

Now where did I say I thought it was true, I meerly pointed out that some of the points raised I tended to agree with, true or not I just wondered what other people thought.

Thanks for you input and structured opinion.

What the hell is a 'structured' opinion?

Possibly one based upon facts, after hearing arguments from both sides on a topic?

Or more uninformed shit that idiots latch onto to justify their own unstructured half baked opinions?

Happy Holidays! (I have to say that because of the politically correct, left wing, liberal, Nazi elite won't let me say Christmas. Oh wait, I can!)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

Of course christmas is being brushed under the carpet now, i'm so PC that I cringe when I say it these days, thats why they've been celebrating it since the beginning of October down at the Lakeside. No sign of Christmas at Harrods either because of arab ownership???? I think i might have seen holly in there somewhere, maybe Al Fayed is yet to see that and have it torn out of his store.

Oh FFS! This thread was an open invitation for trolls like herbie to peddle their racist shit.

This forum is going downhill fast. :grayno:

At least most of the posters have treated it with the distain it deserves.

Oh FFS! This thread was an open invitation for trolls like herbie to peddle their racist shit.

This forum is going downhill fast. :grayno:

Oh dear queen bully at it again and who is trol and herbie?
All I said was no smoke without fire is that so bad, do you really feel threatened by that comment

Its not so much a question of feeling threatend by emails like this, more that there isnt really any place for them nor is there any basis - as has been identified in this thread.

Then have a go at the OP

i agree with a lot of members on the site that brits seem to be second rate citizens in our own country but this is not because of minority groups,asylum seekers etc, its because what i term yoghurt knitters who represent and protect people who have not asked for representation or protection and these are the people that make us feel second rate

i agree with a lot of members on the site that brits seem to be second rate citizens in our own country but this is not because of minority groups,asylum seekers etc, its because what i term yoghurt knitters who represent and protect people who have not asked for representation or protection and these are the people that make us feel second rate

Thats actually a very good post.

Back