Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

iPhone Apps Install Siri With A Free Proxy Server On iPhone 4,3GS, iPad 2 & iPod Touch works 100%

biffo1

Staff member
Install Siri With A Free Proxy Server On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2 & iPod Touch
This method works on my ipad, very easy to follow guide here

Steps to install Siri For Free:
#1 Open Up Cydia
#2 If you are installing Siri on iPad 1 or 2 you will need to add this source: Sign In - iHacksRepo
#3 Click on search and type Spire now hit install
#4 Now go in to settings/General and select siri mack sure you enable it.
#5 Now in settings scroll down and select spire in the proxy host box type this in: https://i4sirifree.mooo.com/
#6 Now open up safari on your device and type this in the web search box: i4Siri

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Install Siri With A Free Proxy Server On iPhone 4,3GS, iPad 2 & iPod Touch works

Tried this and is a little slow but works quite well when it does.

Re: Install Siri With A Free Proxy Server On iPhone 4,3GS, iPad 2 & iPod Touch works

I installed 4-5 days ago and never managed to work. I guess as its a free service its heavily used at the moment. Hopefully it will improve.

thought i'd give this a go today, im guessing the server is no longer working :(

anyone know of any other trusted siri servers?

just installed and works pretty well. Dont ask about weather as it reboots the ipad.

it works now and again but not alot of the time tho

hi lads try this method its been updated and works links and repo you need to add also in descrption

hi lads try this method its been updated and works links and repo you need to add also in descrption

but can you only ask it questions about american time etc if its english us? dont fancy paying for that assistant thing either! :(

I notice the proxy server is hxxp://127.0.0.1:443 and not hxxps://127.0.0.1:443

Any ideas how secure this is ? has anyone ever had a problem with their personal information stored on their ipad??

Last edited:

as of today if you have been a member of sinfuliphone for a month or more or have over 100 posts then they are hosting a free siri server for there members.

can see that leaking out tho , l just put Evi on today and its ok ,, well it works and siri dosnt

Back