Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Install kodi directly on your smart tv

idrob

VIP Member
VIP Member
INSTALL KODI DIRECTLY ON YOUR SMART TV Very Easy

Published on 3 Dec 2015

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Install kodi directly on your smart

It's a fake I have just read the comments and description.

"http://youtu.be/vrqJ89M7hxg"

Shame I would have liked it if it had worked. The forum won't let me upload a picture of the comments for some reason.

Don't know mate, I'm going to try it tomorrow if I get a chance see what happens

Don't know mate, I'm going to try it tomorrow if I get a chance see what happens

It may well work on some smart TV's- some have better support than others. Locals have been complaining recently that their cheaper 'supermarket' smarts won't even play youtube videos any more following some subtle changes in how they (youtube) encode video. Better brands updated fairly quickly.
Personally I think 'smart' is the biggest misnomer going in the TV world.

He didn't show it in the TV though, there was no evidence of an app or anything. He just had a video and some files on a usb hdd that was it.

It is even in the comedy section. It's fake. I'm not having a go I was interested and would like it to be true but fake is fake don't waste your time guys. If it could be done it would be everywhere by now I'm sure. I'm not having a go just pointing out that it would be waste of time following this guys instructions.
@trevortron I agree about dumb tvs. I have seen one very good Samsung smart TV that was actually quiet old but the thing played played any file format I chucked at it. The model number escapes me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I followed the instructions downloaded and extracted the Xbian file on to a USB but my Samsung TV does not see the file to install

Then I installed the Xbian on to the USB which went successfully but still the TV does not recognize the files

It was worth a try and I will continue trying different methods as and when I get a chance

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 1Untitled.png
    1Untitled.png
    305.2 KB · Views: 13
Back