info bar

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys..just got my new dm800se and have installed dbuk 2.12 and all is great.
what a fab box compared to dm800.i love it.
one thing is bugging me though when you change channel i get a ccam info bar at the top of the screen for about 5 seconds how can i get rid of this.
cheers

Hi guys..just got my new dm800se and have installed dbuk 2.12 and all is great.
what a fab box compared to dm800.i love it.
one thing is bugging me though when you change channel i get a ccam info bar at the top of the screen for about 5 seconds how can i get rid of this.
cheers

Its in the plugins m8,called CCcam Info,you can change the options or even uninstall it if you wish

Its in the plugins m8,called CCcam Info,you can change the options or even uninstall it if you wish

Hi mate i tried looking for it in plugins to uninstall but i can not see it.at least i know its safe to get rid of.

Hi mate i tried looking for it in plugins to uninstall but i can not see it.at least i know its safe to get rid of.

If you go into plugins and press red it should give you a list of things you can un-install,in either the system or extension's sub section you should find a listing for CCcam Info?

Or try Menu-Setup-SystemSettings,scroll down to ECM Info and click ok,once in there you can turn it off :)

Or try Menu-Setup-SystemSettings,scroll down to ECM Info and click ok,once in there you can turn it off :)

cheers mate..job done..i was confused by the title of it i was looking for ccaminfo when it was rossiccaminfo

cheers mate..job done..i was confused by the title of it i was looking for ccaminfo when it was rossiccaminfo

Ah Ok on my Pli image its just ECM Info :)

Back