Increase in boxes for sale

Jammy75

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, noticed over the last week or two there seem to be a lot more official cable boxes for sale on fleabay, especially the V+ HD ones. Not sure if this is a sign of hard times and people cancelling subs or do they know about a upcoming change in scrambling? I'm looking to get a HD unit, but don't want to blow the cash if V**gin change the encryption. Also where can I get an unlooper/glitcher from, they don't seem to have them on ebay anymore.
Thanks

details can only be got from card on the v+ thats why not many in the know buy off flee card details are more than not wrong
jabs - maxking - unipit for glitcher

Where would I go to get a V+ box then? Had a look at the trade here and there are none for sale?

Where would I go to get a V+ box then? Had a look at the trade here and there are none for sale?

You wont get them on here mate - trading of stolen property is not allowed!!

thats coz they are not allowed to sell that sort of stuff on these forums as its illegal

You could pay the extra and get a guaranteed paired card listing.

Thanks for the info fella's, is there an unofficial box that picks up HD, like a starview etc. I know there's only the one channel, but it can't stay like it forever.

Thanks for the info fella's, is there an unofficial box that picks up HD, like a starview etc. I know there's only the one channel, but it can't stay like it forever.

Eurovox ex7000hd

Back