Image file for Skybox F3

Grover2000

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi can anyone point me in the direction of a upto date file with favorites list that is already configured to work with AJ's Channel list?

Thanks in advance

Grover

3601HD_Backup.abs
13/08/2013

Attachments

• 3601HD_Backup.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 24
Has anyone got the file not in RAR the apps im using on my mac cant be unzipping it properly

After you unzip your file stick it on a usb stick (formated to FAT32), put the usb stick in your box, on box menu>tools>upgrade by usb, you should see the image file that is on your usb stick press upgrade and wait.

Ok. like my other posts I apologise in advance for any stupidity. I have a skybox f3 and just want to update the channel list to get Box Nation and BT Sports, oh and the kids want the latest disnet channels. When I am allowed to donwload from this forum (by the way thank you to all for posting the files) is there a recommended file to use? are there any other files I should down load Firmware / Cccam in order for my box to update? Should I be updating thr channel list on regular occasions?

Sorry, just wanted to bump this up the list a bit. Rather keen to get some help. Thanks

Back