Ideas on how to get sky in 2 rooms ?

Exclusive

DW Regular
Reaction score
All legit way..

I have Box A in the lounge which is connected via HD and a Amp

I want this box to also show the same channel in the kitchen but with audio too. As its a HD tv is there a way to do this ?

Thanks

You would need an HDMI splitter, and run that to the second TV. You may want to run a coax aswell so you can change channel.

this is where i get confused. if i split it via hdmi splitter what about the audio ? as the box is connected to a amp at the moment, wouldnt it stop the sound from the hdmi ?

Also coax, what unit do i have to buy for the other end ?

Audio is on hdmi? Also I think what mh means is to get a magic eye to be able to change the channel through the coax

Cool Thanks both

Will price it all up. Probably looking around £50 in total i think

Audio is on hdmi? Also I think what mh means is to get a magic eye to be able to change the channel through the coax

Yeah, that's what a meant :)

The HDMI cable may not be cheap depending on the length.

Sent from my mobile device using fingers and thumbs!

20meters on ebay £20 hmmm might just go for normal Coax as i dont really need the HD in the kitchen

if its just a kitchen telly then coax will do you fine mate and save a fortune. you can get a magic eye and a remote for just over a tenner at most aerial wholesalers. and the cable will be cheap if not free if you ask around mate. i can get you some if you like. if you live in or near leeds come and get it .

run 2 cat 5e cables get a cheap hdmi lead cut it in half and join to both sides of the cat5e a cheaper way to do it m8

Back