iPhone iBluetooth Released

yomeh

Inactive User
Reaction score
its on cydia now!!

i had a feeling it would be out ;) its gonna cost but a 7 day free trial enjoy everyone!

looking now mate cheers for the heads up cant wait make life easier

has anyone managed to get it registered yet? cant get on website.

dont need to enter email addy just click get license but that wont work right now as the server is down hopefully it will be sorted soon i wanna try it out

finally activated time to test it just keep hitting get license guys

thought i'd upload the crack for it no need to worry about trial period now. credit to the cracker

Installation Instructions:
1. Drop the 2 files into /Applications/iBluetooth.app
2. Respring
3. Enjoy!

it can send any file including music but theres no feature to import music into library yet so the only way to play the music sent via the app would have to be an alternative player

it can send any file including music but theres no feature to import music into library yet so the only way to play the music sent via the app would have to be an alternative player

That and you would have to put the music on via SSH I can't find any way to access your itunes library

how do i see the files on my pc to drop files in or is this a mac thing only ?? got openssh installed but not now how this works yet only my second day with one of these but have it jailbreaked and a few apps on at the momment
would like to just sort out putting on my own apps and cracks etc .... any help on this ??

thanks

Back