Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Wanna win a Grand

Why dont you put the money on the scottish footie ......scottish second div ......Stirling v Brechin home win ................they are second top and the price is 10/11 with coral : shocked2 : shocked2 : shocked2

Cheers I will have a look at that one

Why dont you put the money on the scottish footie ......scottish second div ......Stirling v Brechin home win ................they are second top and the price is 10/11 with coral : shocked2 : shocked2 : shocked2

I have a little bet on this one

I have a little bet on this one

Originally Posted by pringles23
Why dont you put the money on the scottish footie ......scottish second div ......Stirling v Brechin home win ................they are second top and the price is 10/11 with coral

well done pringles23 this one came in:)

Last edited:
use it to trade on betfair

trade on betfair you can make £1 every race if you no what your doing ,backing horses early that you know are going to be backed then lay off. but you will get bored with just £1s

Ah well it was good while it lasted, and only lost a quid.

you were on a good run there for bit should never bet against are for newcastle cos were all over the place we can get a result at arsenal one week and get beat 3-0 of whitley bay terriors the next have you noticed all the newcastle fans have grey hair lol

Back