I post bad files

redady

Inactive User
Reaction score
:Cheers:NEW/imag-TM600

LINK REMOVED!!

THIS IS A LINK TO THE KNOWN BAD IMAGE WITH A PASSWORD PROBLEM, TAKE THIS AS YOUR FIRST, ONLY AND LAST WARNING ABOUT POSTING LINKS OR UNTESTED SOFTWARE

YOUR NEXT SPAM POST OR UNTESTED LINK WILL SEE YOU BANNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: NEW/urtm/TM600_update

not to be a sceptic but where did u get this from ...is it different from the latest image posted here..if so then how?

Having just been banned from Alshit for posting info and files to help other members i would like a little more info than a feckin link!!!!!!!!!!!!

info from, that link

[ ] TM600_update.img 24-Apr-2009 04:16 8.0M

that is UR server , to which i have access,

are you sure thats latest public :proud:

This is img is from the Group urtm /itgate/The img is proven to work well, not problems
Thank you

This is img is from the Group urtm /itgate/The img is proven to work well, not problems
Thank you

Thank you m8...my apologies for my earlier post , it was uncalled for

Thank you

I HAVE JUST DOWNLOADED, FLASHED AND TESTED THE IMAGE FROM THAT LINK

ITS THE REV2 IMAGE WITH THE PASSWORD PROBLEM

im assuming you are newboy

you may like to damage peoples property there, here we help people out with ALL equipment, not just what we are told to help with

i have removed the link, and am now watching you very closley just waiting to ban you

Last edited:

I HAVE JUST DOWNLOADED, FLASHED AND TESTED THE IMAGE FROM THAT LINK

ITS THE REV2 IMAGE WITH THE PASSWORD PROBLEM

im assuming you are newboy

you may like to damage peoples property there, here we help people out with ALL equipment, not just what we are told to help with

i have removed the link, and am now watching you very closley just waiting to ban you

Thanks digidude...was going to download it and try this but you beat me to it.
I see the problem files are still being hosted on another form despite posts asking for them to be removed ( a simple request gets you banned..lol)

Looks like here is going to be the best support, honest assessment and the best help for owners of these boxes

Dogs

hehe "i post bad files"
brilliant digi

Back