***Humax PVR Official Launch Date***

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
humax_foxsathdr_front.gif

It has been officially announced that Freesat+ will arrive in UK stores from 22nd November 2008.
The first Freesat+ Digital Box will be launched by Humax (FOXSAT-HDR) and will initially be available across selected
John Lewis, Comet, Argos and Dixons stores plus some selected independent retailers, priced at around £299.

it may supprise you but I wont be getting it :(

funds dont permit and work is grim :Cry:

Yeah pinky but I have only got a single LNB, hopefully they maybe some incentives due to the current climate that may allow me to get cheaper installation costs. While I am at it I could move my old sly box to the bedroom.

Fingers crossed for ya but dont hold your breath :)
Apart from that its not that hard to change the lnb to a quad and only costs about £10, then you could run co-ax cables yourself to wherever needed and save yourself the £80 install fee. Could be neater doing it yourself too, dont trust sat installers ;)

Cheers Pinky, I may end up doing it myself. The guys who done the original install done a good job.

But the other side of the coin 10 quid for an LNB 20 quid for cable 5 quid for fittings. Fall off the ladder break leg. I can get some other "fitter" to do it and he can fall of...lol

anyone bout one today ?

Well I have ordered mine, none of the shops in the Northwest have them..Well Manchester, Blackburn Bolton etc.

It will arrive next sat:)

Back