HP External 500GB USB 3.0 Portable Hard drive Black(STAPLES)

FiGgY132

Inactive User
Reaction score
Might need to be quick with this......

HP External 500GB USB 3.0 Portable Hard drive Black £21.23 delivered

Use code IV3119 = £20 off then code IV3123 = £10 0ff £40 spend

TAKE OFF ORDER CARE! (£19.98 delivered??)

HERE

The server crashed when I got the price above. Having gone through the whole waiting process again, it is now saying IV3119 expired on 26/10.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent order, unfortunately due to adverse weather conditions affecting our suppliers in the far east, we are unable to obtain stock of the hard drive and your order has now been cancelled. We are also unable to give any further information as to when this will be available.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this matter has caused. Please do not reply to this e-mail address.

Kind regards,

Sophie Taylor
Staples UK

Why can't they just say, "due to a f*** up on our part, people were buying hard drives at ridiculously cheap prices"

I bought 2 this morning .. it`s quite legit ..but had to buy second , using a diff email address .

I ordered mine at 2am on wed night/thur morning i havent had a dispatch or cancellation email but some people have had emails saying there on the way today you never know i suppose they're saying whats happened in Thailand is stopping them getting stock.

Back