How To Get A Free Spotify Invite (For Any Supported Country)

Ive got one or two kicking around, willing to share with a member who has been here longer than a month and a post count higher than 1 lol

Hi mates. Looks like I'm tardy to the party, but if someone has an invite, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers!

Hi mates. Looks like I'm tardy to the party, but if someone has an invite, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers!

I don't have any invites left but you could try this, it's free and you don't need an invite..

Open - Spotify

A free way to enjoy music

Open is a free version of Spotify. It’ll give you a mouth-watering taste of the full Spotify experience.
For 20 hours every month, you’ll have unrestricted access to over eight million tracks and albums. Stream anything you like. It’s like surfing music, you’ll love it.
With Spotify Open, you can create playlists, share music with friends and listen to 20 hours of their music for free too.

Thanks Paul-K. I'll give that a look. In the meantime, if anyone else has one to share it would be appreciated. I have this android app I'm hoping to try out called Droidify that's supposed to let you listen on an android phone without a premium membership.

Sorry, misread that.It does require a premium account.

Last edited:
marra said:
im looking for a invite too if theres any going beging i want to use the iphone app i thought i was all ready premium but im not, cheers.

Pm me an email addy and I'll send u one :)

hi doesanyone else have any invites or ways round it as i would also like to use the iphone app many thanks

Hi, id also would be most greatful if someone had a spare invite they could send my way.

Ta

Hello,

Could someone send me a Free Spotify invitation to get rid of 20h/month Open limitation ?

Thanks in advance :)

Please, I also need a spotify invite to get rid of the 20hr limitation. Thanks

hello, would any of you fine people have an spare invite for me plz would be much appreciated thanx :)

Focus

isn't there different limits depending if you get invited or just sign up?

Back