HOW TO FIX XBMC/KODI 1CHANNEL or Primewire PLUGIN FAIL - FIX 100% WORKING ( Sept 14)

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Published on 20 Sep 2014
Primewire / 1Channel XBMC/KODI Fix
HOW TO FIX XBMC/KODI 1CHANNEL PLUGIN FAIL - FIX 100% WORKING (another new September 2014)
Doing this video again to show after a recent primewire service that this is still working :)

XBMC 1Channel plugin solution if you are living in areas where your ISP blocking the 1Channel url. Like UK / England or somewhere similar,

Follow the instructions to add the url to the 1Channel proxy configuration.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: HOW TO FIX XBMC/KODI 1CHANNEL or Primewire PLUGIN FAIL - FIX 100% WORKING ( Sept

Didn't work for me :-(
I'll stick to Genesis.

Re: HOW TO FIX XBMC/KODI 1CHANNEL or Primewire PLUGIN FAIL - FIX 100% WORKING ( Sept

it works for me mate just this minute checked it defo works, will upload a video tonight and show you what error do u get

it works for me mate just this minute checked it defo works, will upload a video tonight and show you what error do u get

Cheers mate, just tried it again when I got in from work and it's working fine now. Go figure. Thanks anyway

latest custom domain, primewire.unblocked2.bz

Failed to connect to primewire.unblocked2.bz/?&sort=views

thats the message i get when trying to connect.

i can watch it olnine but not on kodi {xbmc)

Should work fine if it works in browser. You have it set up as custom domain and enabled custom domain?

Ye still no joy :(

you did click ok, once done and it hasn't reverted back to old one? I have done that before.

you need the http:// in front

Last edited:

thanx sorted now

Back