How to convert eCWPK to dCWPK

Karlo.e is another who asks for thousands of Euros promising to do the readings and is nothing more than a scammer. They say they have the codes and chat, none of them pass anything real. Bandits.

If they know why they don't make it available to everyone. Because the one who will suffer losses will always be the operator. Show that you are good and pass on information instead of telling stories.

you know, those who have commercial servers for sharing always shout the most. .. isn't that also your case by chance?..

As time passes, for years many who have been here couldn't even get cut0 even with a script, now they are experts in cut0, 1 etc...

Last edited:
you know, those who have commercial servers for sharing always shout the most. .. isn't that also your case by chance?..
I actually have a commercial server, but IPTV and p2p are taking over. So cs is already a thing of the past and soon with blocking of protocols by isps, cs will be put to an end once and for all. And the tricks will be kept for you.

I don't think it will happen anytime soon, because there will still be people who like to watch a good movie in 4K with full resolution on a 75 inch OLED TV with Dolby Atmos sound, and you IPTV share known only stereo sound and a crappy compressed image...

I don't think it will happen anytime soon, because there will still be people who like to watch a good movie in 4K with full resolution on a 75 inch OLED TV with Dolby Atmos sound, and you IPTV share known only stereo sound and a crappy compressed image...
I agree with you, but IPTV came to ruin everything. But these wise people who post here say they know everything, but I only see prints of others who study, anyone can access and identify nuids. What is your Skype ID?

I actually have a commercial server, but IPTV and p2p are taking over. So cs is already a thing of the past and soon with blocking of protocols by isps, cs will be put to an end once and for all. And the tricks will be kept for you.
I don't like to disturb you here, but I don't think you know how an IPTV server is built.

@karlo.e
My operator Canal+Poland or Polsat, which I pay for, does not know the words: DV and DA , i guess you live in a different world.
If you talk about quality, you know the word RAW.

Cau Adas

...you surely know I'm talking about Sky DE and you know that provider intimately too ;)

I guess that's enough :cool:

Cau Adas

Attachments

• 4K S.jpg
    4K S.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 4k.jpg
    4k.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 37
I don't like to disturb you here, but I don't think you know how an IPTV server is built.

@karlo.e
My operator Canal+Poland or Polsat, which I pay for, does not know the words: DV and DA , i guess you live in a different world.
If you talk about quality, you know the word RAW.

Cau Adas
So little by little we will identify who has knowledge, what is your Skype ID if you don't mind giving it to me?

Can you hear yourself, you look like a big player (sky it) :D

Cau Adas

Attachments

• SKY IT.jpeg
    SKY IT.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 49
You're afraid I'm a hunter hahaha. No, I just want to learn how to solve these riddles.

Attachments

• IMG_20231023_145428.jpg
    IMG_20231023_145428.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 61
hmm, and you're waiting for someone to help you just so you can monetize your commercial server or?

BTW: Koqit, if I remember correctly is a Pakistani freeloader.. and now you use betaoo nickname ? hmm

hmm, and you're waiting for someone to help you just so you can monetize your commercial server or?

BTW: Koqit, if I remember correctly is a Pakistani freeloader.. and now you use betaoo nickname ? hmm
I use the nickname koqit because it was the only Chinese manufacturer willing to get the source code from a Chinese receiver. My interest is just to learn, and today the servers are not making any profit, IPTV and P2P are dominating the entire market. Some think he's a police officer lol. hug.

Back