How much e-juice do you use?

oldmn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wondering who much e-juice you guys use on average a day?

Reading that some people vape 5-6ml a day.

Compared to those I feel practically part time.

If using a 1.6ml clearo it can last 2 days (sometimes needs a top up on 2nd day though.

If using cartomiser probably just over a ml.

How much a day did ye smoke before vaping?
I'm a 20 a day smoker, vaping on & off for the past week using tesco type e-cigs.
After buying a real one, I can see why people think the tesco types are shit.
But think I could be vaping too much.
Presume it will take me a few weeks to level out on what I actually want/need...

did you get high nic juice to start with try a 36 mg one
E-Liquids

On average I vape between 2 & 3 mil a day. This also depends on the type of device I use. Some devices use more juice but also give more vapour so there’s definitely a trade-off.

On average I vape between 2 & 3 mil a day. This also depends on the type of device I use. Some devices use more juice but also give more vapour so there’s definitely a trade-off.
ye mate my vivi nova drinks the stuff lol but its a good vape
i was just saying to oldmn that he maybe better with a 56mg for the first month.

On average I vape between 2 & 3 mil a day as surfbum said about the vivi nova gr8 vape but it does drink the juice but it might be me though time to lower the volts on my lavatube lol

ye mate my vivi nova drinks the stuff lol but its a good vape
i was just saying to oldmn that he maybe better with a 56mg for the first month.

Thanks mate.
Can anyone recommend a strong, 36mg? e-juice.
I'm not into flavoured, want a tobacco flavour as close to Silk Cut as possible.

Approx 3ml per day on average, and I think that's going to go through the roof because I just taken arrival of this beautiful juice courtesy of HouseOfLiquids. It's just bloody gorgeous and can't put it down, tastes very similar to OK Smokey Liquid Gold but a fair bit richer and def one I will be ordering again once my 60ml runs out which won't be long by the looks of it. Def an all day vape and well worth the money.

Regards

Liam

Back