How does CCCAM work?

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi am quite new to sat was wondering how this works, and isit possible to gain free servers to watch many channels free, such as nova, canal+, digitalb, premiere, etc....

help appreciated

hnj

dont know how it works but you'd have to know someone with a server to get one for free. never found a free one which was good or lasted

becoz i was looking around forums that were saying free server 24/7 and asking something about c line which i am not to sure about!

hnj

There are free servers about and whilst some are not bad, just by the way you set a server up you may find packages going off and on and some freezing.

The whole idea is to share your local card with someone else who then shares theirs back. To expand the servers you have a reshare which is usually set to 2 this means that you let the person share your card and then 2 hops down. So basically if you are not sharing a card you are just taking so if you take this example you will see why eventually free servers die.

You decide to setup a free server so first you need to get on other servers so you need a card to share (local.) Now you need a decent card otherwise it will take you ages to get any decent cards in return. Lets say you got a viaccess card (adult card) which you can load with clients but not very popular as loads of people have this card.

First card you want is a premiere card you do the share and you up and running and can have 2 people using the premiere card (reshare) at once. So now you got an adult card (local) that you can have as many as you want on and a premiere card with 2 people on (remote or virtual). So you see if you put 2 mates on your free server and all wanted to watch premiere, 1 of them couldn't until you got another premiere card.

The work involved keeping the ratio up becomes to much so someones going to loose out. Also different cards will have a physical limit on how many can use them, but this makes no differnece because each card you enter on your server the owner of the card will limit you. Sometimes you will get lucky and the person will make a balls of there line and allow more reshare.

The above is pretty general way off lookling at it and takes into account that you run a linux server which takes 1 reshare.

Hope this explains a little and is not just gibberish..

Si

very helpful information thanks aloooot really apprecaite the help will see about this once im back from holiday!

hnj

hi all would it be possiable to share a s*y uk card with about 6 of us on ccam and would the diablo act as the server?

@newm the sharing of that card with 6 people would be fine but as for sharing it from a diablo cam i would be a bit reluctant to do that. Reason being its in its early stages so i can imagine it being pretty buggy, you want your strongest box being your server. You will be best getting a decent cloned 500s and using that as a server.

Si

Back