How do you modify a Bouquet

dodd

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just down loaded the latest bouquet from Vahhables , How do I create a bouquet that is more user frendly , so that you dont have to select the sattelite prior to pressing the blue button for the favorites. Please be gentle as I am a newbie

One thing that the TM800 has which other boxes do not have is a favourites button on the remote. You will always have to press a button before you can select your favourites.

I take it you want the UK channel at the top. Yu can achieve this by using an editor, or even easier, by use of the autobouquets plugin (You will have to use the dvbsnoop installer first). Running that plugin will create the UK bouquets at the top and the UK numbers on the remote will work without disturbing the other satellite bouquets.

In terms of editing, I find dreamset is easier/quicker for rearranging bouquets. Just drag the bouquet you want to wherever you want. You can move multiple bouquets at the same time. For both editors, you can create a bouquet and just copy and paste the progams you want to it. Save and then transfer as normal.

Hope this helps.

Thank you ,I have the TM DUO which unfortunaly doesnt have the Favorite button ,just the blue . I will try what you have suggested and let you know .Thanks

Hello Dodd,
I have the TM Duo and used Dreamboxedit to adjust my bouquets, I set it up as I wanted then loaded to box and was pleased with result, although it could do with some udating but never got round to it yet. you then use the TV button to show all bouquets then select and enter to find required channels, hope this helps if you would like a copy of my setup let me know
Regards & good luck

Hello Dodd,
I have the TM Duo and used Dreamboxedit to adjust my bouquets, I set it up as I wanted then loaded to box and was pleased with result, although it could do with some udating but never got round to it yet. you then use the TV button to show all bouquets then select and enter to find required channels, hope this helps if you would like a copy of my setup let me know
Regards & good luck

Thanks Riscotto , I would like a copy of your set up , at least I would be able to see how its done properly. How do you programme the TV button to show the Bouquets. Thanks again

Back