how do i use libdebug??

fast t

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i am after instructions as to wot to do with libby in order to retrieve boxkey cud neone explain sequence needed to show this..is a 4000t box if matters..cheers fast t.. :Cheers:

have you got yourself a max 232 adaptor, the 4000t doesent have a rs232 port for libde bug to connect too.

check the firmware of the box in the engineers menu first, your wasting your time if the box has been in the stream recently {the 4000t will only give up the b/key if it has early firmware}

yes benny box not been on in bout 2 yrs as came straight from tw installer,i have max 232 ready n libby just need to know sequence to retrieve bk so dont fook it up lol.also i dont have a feed here as box is pressy for sis who does have same box..wen i plug into me telly via scart how do i get into engineers menu as have tried to no avail m8

connect your max232 interface up to the stb,start libdebug load in the 4000 config file, switch on stb---wait until the box activates in libby the click "get serialization".

fast t, your box shouldent be connect up to a live cable feed until you get the b/key m8

you get into the e/menu in the normal way= pwer down stb,power up stb with the up and down arrow keys depressed until you enter the e/menu

wot do u mean by activatin in libby m8?? i just got this when tried serialization..Serial no. is all after <0?? (in that box -->)...also got this ..Product ID type=42949672484294967248 variant=429496728850 TT=14294967289 stdTT=120

wot do u mean by activatin in libby m8?? -----i mean is the stb talking to libdebug, do you get some numbers in the right hand box on libby

when get product id i get this..wot is it..-->) / Product ID type=42949672484294967248 variant=429496724863 TT=6257 stdTT=6863

try the quick command method m8 Go to Options, Quick Command:
In the Command Letter box put =
In the Payload box put 0
use a different config file for this

did you get into the e/menu,{its not stuck on pace is it}

theres somthing wrong somewere m8, you dont need the cable feed connected to it.
you shouldent be getting these errors.

hang on a few minutes i will get back to you.

You will get the errors if it hasn't got a live feed, they are tuning errors.

Don't put it in stream until you have used LibDebug though.

getting this still Serial no. is all after <0?? (in that box -->)
Serial no. is all after <0?? (in that box -->)
Product ID type=42949672484294967248 variant=429496728062 TT=634294967294 stdTT=429496728057

cud me cables b to long ??

fast t try this m8----power down stb.
power up stb holding in the standby button,wait until okay appears in the display.
release standby button,0000 appears in the display.
press these buttons in sequence, tv guide-interactive-tv guide-tv.
2321 should appear in the display, press the ok button and immediately hold in the up and down menu buttons.
4 dashes should appear in the display, then it will go into the e/menu.

only done 2 4000t models myself, never got the tuneing errors without the feed connected spectre ????

fast t try the above to get into the e/menu then check the firmware on the box m8

To make sure I have just tried it with a working Di4000-T and it goes Pace > NIT > err11 > err16 :).

I'm not sure whether the err12 shows depending on software version.

havin probs gettin into menu can mess with settins a bit but only for tv sreensize selection plus no card in box either..wen first do as you sed box says summink bout loader version quickly at top left but disapears ..then left with blue bar at bottom with time n 2 arrows either way???

Back