honda cg 125 1991 brazilian

winywinters

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi ppl and thanks 4 looking i have an old cg wich needs sum tlc ie sum parts saw some parts on flee bay but to dear as i only paid 70 4 bike would pay upto a hundred pown 4 complete bike or swap nitro racer <remote control petrol car> wich has meny new parts still to b used.: motor :

De-cypher

hi ppl and thanks 4 looking i have an old cg wich needs sum tlc ie sum parts saw some parts on flee bay but to dear as i only paid 70 4 bike would pay upto a hundred pown 4 complete bike or swap nitro racer <remote control petrol car> wich has meny new parts still to b used.: motor :

Can someone please de-cypher this language is it Klingon or Romulan

LOL:ASSFLASH:

Menny menny e-ons ago. Ye olde zonkonians wud speek a tung witch wos not diss himler to dat wot wos jus poasted.
Blest by the zonks and menny yeah!'s prack tiss heeya, I am abel to say that this frooty alkiholl drinkin fella hoo cher's a name wiv shelly. Dus seek 2 by a compleet bike like is the sayme as wot hee all reddy has. One wud ass hume two mayke 1 gud 1 from too bad 1's.
His budge it is a hundrid kwid, or he will swap hees toy car + spairs for 1.

Mebee's

You going to have to market whatever your selling better than that. Try using proper sentences and if you have any pictures then post them for other to see.

wanted honda cg 125cc 1991

hi peaps what im looking 4 is,,,a honda cg 125cc 1991 motorbike running or not,i managed to get one cheap enough so i bought it with the insparation of restoring it to its former glory...........but 6 months on i havent touched it as ive been struggling to locate one localy.......i would consider full bike but parts needed are,lights..seat..side casings.. rear wheel..ignition and keys..mud gaurds...would pay upto a hundred quid for complete bike, and negotiate if u can help with parts mentioned.....cheers 4 looking folks<glasgow area ad>

SEE! :)

I tried telling them that m8. Was'nt that hard to work out. Good luck I hope you get one soon ;)

no shortage of parts or bikes on ebay m8

i know m8 been on flee bay working out to dear to do it that way could prbly get buy bike complete cheaper,than it would cost me on e/bay 4 parts someone want 50 pown 4 a seat........................................................................ thee who waits gets there just not got there yet: multi :

Back