hmm a rant room eh?

adam

Inactive User
Reaction score
i live above a shop so i have to access my flat as many of the neighbours do via an alleyway (more of a driveway really) at the rear. its not really a bad area or anything except for 2 things.
1 what the hell is the problem with royal mail? we have friggin house numbers to tell you where to post the letters, why post the whole roads mail through one random letterbox you useless pricks? thats not even the problem really, ive been here 3 years i'm used to it
2 ...and i'm not quite sure how to word this so i'll just pound the keyboard and hope you can understand my point. the people on the corner at the beginning of the alley AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH! what the fck is wrong with them? they throw all there rubbish over the fence into the alley. its 30 fcking yards to the bin where it would be taken away but they choose to throw it all over the fcking place - FCKING SCUM!!! the whole alley ends up awash with absolute sht, beer cans, boxers, mattresses...what the hell is the matter with these people? i have no idea how to deal with them. who was it that posted a letter about setting yourself on fire and kissing their dog? i think i need more advice from you.

ps brian 1956 i dont think ive mentioned it but i always enjoy your posts in the fun and laughter section, thanks a lot:Cheers:

well given my fair share of alcohol i decided to have a go at sortin this. i put on some gloves and threw their sacks of sht back over their fence. i couldnt manage the mattress by myself as its soaked through but i did manage to stand it on its end against their back gate so i hope it squashes one of them........tbc

You truly are a strange person walking round picking up rubbish at 4 in the morning. Lol

ps brian 1956 i dont think ive mentioned it but i always enjoy your posts in the fun and laughter section, thanks a lot:Cheers:

Cheer's M8ty :Cheers:

What I would do in your situation is,

Go to your local council website.

Copy their letter-heads and paste into a word document.

Write an official looking "WARNING" letter, like that they have been seen dumping waste in a public place and that if this action persists they will face prosecution under the "Litter Act" of 2006 Paragraph 2c.

Finish it by saying that" you hope their actions will cease and there will be no further action unless the dumping persists"

Get one of your mates to sign it undere a false name.

Then post it to them.

If your neighbour ask's you about it, say nothing, don't even hint that you know anything about it.

Hope this works for you Adam:proud:

shit in an envelope

dont send it to anyone, just shit in an envelope.

i think i'll give that a go :)

just an update, the rubbish stayed in their garden, the mattress worked its way back round the corner, i managed to live through the mother of hangovers by avoiding looking at anything or closing my eyes and i now feel considerably less stressed about the matter:banana:

Back