Hitachi cordless 18v drill 2 x Li-ion batteries

Messa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Missed one of these babies on e bay at £145 and it got me googling, I then dropped on them at B&Q at £99 (50% off).

This is listed as a 'hot' deal on all the usual webbies so I went and got one this morning.

Its superb, unbelievably light with great performance. Was reluctant to change from the Bosch Pro I have had for years but this is great.

Best bit is its half the weight and batteries are 20 min charge with no memory effect.

Love it !

HITACHI 18V Lithium Ion CombiI Drill DV18DCL/JG + 2 Batteries, DV18DCL/JG

:)

Messa,

Kept this in mind and picked one up today. Still in store at the same price. Nice bit of kit. Got the feeling, though, I have just roped myself in some more work!

:Fish:

i bought the same one in september from screwfix, c/w 3 batteries & a 18v torch £79.99. didnt realise what a bargain it was, until i saw the prices recently.

i bought the same one in september from screwfix, c/w 3 batteries & a 18v torch £79.99. didnt realise what a bargain it was, until i saw the prices recently.

Thats not the same deal pal, the one you got comes with Ni-Cad batteries but this deal comes with Lithium Ion which are way better.

:AMIFACE:

Screwfix one:

All the performance for less than half the price on this Hitachi 18V Combi Drill!
Powerful Combi with 3 batteries and torch kit. Magnesium alloy gearbox housing. Supplied with carry case. 1 Year warranty, for any help call Screwfix on 0500 414141.
3 x 1.4Ah Ni-Cad Batteries
1hr Charger
2-Speed
13mm Keyless Chuck
22 Torque Settings
Electric Brake
Fan-Cooled Motor
Soft-Grip Handle
DV18DVC, 3 x batteries, charger, 18V torch, carry case

i got one of these a few weeks ago for £80. excellent drill for this price.

today and tomorrow is the best time to buy these, as b&q have 20% off everything for 2days only. so this makes it even cheaper

i got one of these a few weeks ago for £80. excellent drill for this price.

today and tomorrow is the best time to buy these, as b&q have 20% off everything for 2days only. so this makes it even cheaper

Stop it, no you didn't.

NiCad ≠ Li-Ion !

Stop it, no you didn't.

NiCad ≠ Li-Ion !

yes i did. and they are available for £80 until the end of today. u should take yours back, and rebuy it at this price.

Oh bugger, yer right its 20% off !!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

:WORSHIP:

its a bitch when u buy something, then see it alot cheaper a couple of days later.

went and got another one for my dad today. he is well happy with it.

Back