High Life Dinners Club - free for 3 months

Utopie

Inactive User
Reaction score
If you like dinning out then check out the details.

2 for 1 meals with Hi-Life | View All | Offers | MyDailypost

-----------------------------------
2 for 1 meals with Hi-Life
Available 04/05/2010 until 31/05/2010

You have one more week to get two meals for the price of one with Hi-Life Diners Club membership card.

Do you enjoy eating out? You can save hundreds of pounds with a free, three-month Hi-Life Diners Club membership card.

Members enjoy two meals for the price of one at more than 2,000 restaurants. To view participating restaurants visit Hi-Life Diners Club, 2 4 1 restaurants in Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Preston, Newcastle, Belfast, Dublin and throughout the UK & Ireland.

Annual membership is normally £69.95 but we are giving you the chance to trial the Hi-Life Diners Card for three months absolutely free of charge.

How the Hi-Life Diners Card works

• You’ll receive a Hi-Life Diners Club Card that provides access to two for one dining at Hi-Life’s partner restaurants.
• Select a restaurant from High Life’s website and call ahead to reserve your table.
• After enjoying your meal, simply present your Hi-Life Diners Club Card.
• Your bill will be presented with your Hi-Life saving deducted. You’ll have enjoyed two meals for the price of one.

Hi-Life Diners Club is the UK and Ireland's number one dining promotion. Hi-Life caters for all tastes and price ranges from award-winning restaurants right through to popular branded outlets.

If you apply for this offer you will also be eligible to receive a special discount if you then go on to purchase a Hi-Life Diners Club annual membership after your three-month free trial. You’ll pay just £39.95 – a saving of £30 on the usual price of £69.95.

Last edited:
I have the one for Scotland . it used to be good because most places let you use it on Fri/Sat and Sunday. Most places dont allow you these nights anymore so a lot of places I would like to go I would have to go midweek. I have had my card for a few years now but I wont renew it as most places offer deals midweek for anyone. The card for Scotland is also cheaper and last year I got 2 for £40 from them.

3 months free though so its decent.

Back