High Failure rate

Purity

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen the posts on Twitter and on the PS forums over high failure rates?

Ouch :-(

I see a UK delay coming

There's another thread on here about it, apparently sony have said theres ways to fix the problems, one is the hdmi port, theres a metal bit that might need bending back in to position, thats if u get no output on your tv, i cant believe that, pay over 300 quid and you might have to bend abit of the hdmi port into place, the second issue apparently is red lines, this is a safety feature built in to let you no the ps4 is over heating, you need to then let it cool down, Sony says its 0.4% of ps4 s suffering from the above problem, not sure how accurate that is but its all over the internet about problems, really hope mines ok when it arrives, some people are getting this over heating after a few minutes, others a few hours,

Last edited:
the thing is aswell, even if the console you get seems ok, will it always be in your mind everytime it takes a few extra seconds to load or something like that, be thinking or no please dont go lol,

I started a thread on this a couple of days ago, where is it??????? Is Sony a MOD on this forum?

anyhow, if any watches 'annoyed gamer', Marcus Beer, on Gametrailers, he said something was a bit fishy since all units shown until release date were not retail, and that no one had seen a retail unit yet!

You've got to watch this, made me laugh :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, launch hardware will always have a multitude of problems. I'd wait for a couple of hardware revisions (as well as better software to warrant the purchase). Though with 7 years you'd think Sony would get it right this time!

:) :) :) :) :):eatarrow: Ps4 fastest ever sold console in the UK though

Back