Hi All

Wiz

Senior Member +
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just a line to say im not dead....

Im having one problem after the other at the moment and 2006 is a year to forget already.:(

At the moment (after a pc meltdown) im having difficulty getting onto the net so im sending this via a friends pc.

Rest assured i'll be back very soon - and the dreamteam guys and gals don't worry all the changes are all in and a new update will be on when i can get the s/s to magic.

Take care all

Wiz

Wiz said:
Hello all,

Just a line to say im not dead....

Im having one problem after the other at the moment and 2006 is a year to forget already.:(

At the moment (after a pc meltdown) im having difficulty getting onto the net so im sending this via a friends pc.

Rest assured i'll be back very soon - and the dreamteam guys and gals don't worry all the changes are all in and a new update will be on when i can get the s/s to magic.

Take care all

Wiz

i just put a post in ther about 2 mins ago m8 asking if the dream team was finnished lol glad to see u back

Nice to hear from you again....was wondering what happened to you..;)

Ello m8,glad to see youre still bout,soz to hear youve been avin probs....... look forward to getting u back here full time,take care phil,chat soon m8 :)

Hope we'll soon see you back with all your problems solved.

:drink:

Cheers guys..it has been a tough few months and i could do without the pc probs on the top but im made of tough stuff and will get there and i know there are a lot of good mates on here to help.

Wiz I do not give a fook, just get the dreamteam sorted....lol

Only joking fella:):)

Take your time, just not too long;)

hope you get everthing sorted soon.
positive8.jpg

hi wiz, glad u r back of sorts :)

will pm ref your message

Back