Help with tv chaneging from scart to tv

madmanuk

Member ++
Reaction score
hi, i need abit of help here with my mates tv,
he has just got a dreambox500s i set it up for hime all works fine but when he changes channel every now an then its goes from scart to tv and he has to set it back to scart again,we have been through all the seting on the box and tv but carnt seem to find why its doing this,the box work fine on my tv,He has a lcd and so do i when its working the pic is fine,its just this mad prob,so i hope somone can help me sort this out for him.
thanks

move the scart lead from the box to a different scart socket at the back of the tv, some tvs have an auto detect function on 1 of the scart inputs

forgot to say i have done that also mate still does the same thanks

take it youv tried a different scart lead mate if so could be something wrong with the tv, has your mate only had this prob with the dm500, if so only other thing i would try is using the rca outputs from the box to tv

yes mate tryed different scart lead and yes it only does this with the dream500, Whats the rca outputs mate

on the back of the box theres three connections yellow red white they are another scart output bud, youll see the same ones on the tv

are yes sozz i forgot about them i will give it a try tomozz thanks

Back