help with ex7000 set up

ascop

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i got my ex7000 and have been trying to set it up for ages looked at loads of threads have downloaded and put fw onto a pen and put into box but it says on front usb there but not activated or updated i cant get past this stage have all set up could do with a walk through bit of a newbe to all this cheers in advance:CRYBABY:

Flashing The EX7000HD using USB

1. Download the required firmware
2. Unzip and copy it to your usb pen or equivalent, ensure filename is (flash.tbn).
3. Insert it into the usb slot and switch power off then back on at the rear switch.
3. box will reboot, open the flash file extract it to its memory and install it automatically.
4. Once flashed its a peice of cake select your desired settings, scan then enjoy.

thanks p3pcy(this code for poppy?) can you talk me through the opening flash file on the box part extracting it to memory automatically bit as its not clear what to do on the menus at this stage
many thanks again andre (sorry ascop)

hi again all i think the new firmware is on the box i get the 8 fav lists on the box but most channels still scrambled can anyone help thanks in advance

Press menu,go lang settings and press 1968 where a new window will open then make sure EMULATION is enabled..

tried the lang menu thing and nothing no new menu this is doin my head in think this buy might have been a bad idea any ideas all

When you go into lang settings press down3 times then press 1968 or 4 times down

When you go into lang settings press down3 times then press 1968 or 4 times down

yes tried this just now thought this was it down 4 times yellow bar goes then 1968 but nothing?

Try entering k*ys manually ....Menu--press blue button= to Nagra Key Edit screen
change- Name/Key to--TW 00
Provider=5A01
enter key data via #2 button & #3 button
back to Name/Key-change to--TW 01
enter keys data via #2 button & #3 button
save & exit
Done

ok what i had to do was format the damn usb pen that was the problem.

so did that put latest firmware on(check oit formatting fat32 did it on vista) renamed file to flash.tbn got rid of read me part. put in box fired it up and it then extracted it wasnt before i refomated now deep scan and im in:Clap::banana::Cheers:

Back