Help with Connecting my TM6900 super to my netgear N150 router fo C line purposes

peaceandloveuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Help: How do i get my TM6900 Super to conect to my Netgear N150 wireless router

I have been batteling over the last two days to get my tm6900 hd super to my router, but with no joy.
I was provided a C line for cccam purposes but cannot seem to conect.
I have double and treble checked that i have entred the correct details in the C line and in the correct order.
I have latest phantom patch loaded 741 plus the add on for cccam and newcamd.
all my settings as far as cccam are concerned seem to be correct, where i have a problem is when i go into the tm menu and isp settings, mt tm box cannot find the ip address, subnet address and gateway address,
there is also a mac address which is already present. when i press the red button to scan nothing happends.

i have been into my router settings and tried copying the ip, subnet and gateway addresses as suggested by my router settings but still no joy. also my router settings suggest a different mac address to the one currently displayed under the technomate ip settings.

a fellow forum member suggested i set dchp to auto in my router settings but unfortuantly i do not have that option in my router settings, however i do have the option of Use Router as DHCP Server in the advanced settings of the router settings page under Lan settings.

Also my tm machine does show as an attached device under my router maintenance screen, so my router knows the tm is connected to the Lan but it wont allow it to connect to the internet so that it will also connect to the cccam server.
in the addon menu in the tm after putting in a C line the status remains disconected even after pressing the connect button

Any Help in getting my TM6900 super talking to my roter will be greatly appreciated

dhcp = auto mate if your connected to your router and your stb is set to dhcp it should pick up the the router dont forget when you sort this you will need to forward your cccam port in your router to your stb normally your router will be set to dhcp as default so if both are set to dhcp you should connect if not try another cable

How do i forward my cccam port in the router to my stb

port forwarding there should be a tab in your router, but if your box isnt even seeing your router it wont make a difference yet, you need to get the box connected to the router and then you should be able to connect to the internet using the box then forward the port.

look up your router here that will help you Port Forwarding Guides Listed by Manufacturer and Model - PortForward.com

basically totally forget about cccam until your stb can go online it don't matter if your c line is backwards unless your box can use the internet you wont get anywhere and if you cant tell im really trying to stress this point lol

Last edited:
Back