Help with Code for Renault Van Radio

Danslater

Inactive User
Reaction score
Our Renault Trafic van was recently serviced and the radio now needs a code to get it back on. It is nowhere in any of our manuals and driving without is driving us nuts. Please help someone!
The codes on the radio are:
Security X367
Prod # FD1105150457442
Model # 22DC279\62
RN279F50457442

Thanks in advance!

Hi can any one help me withmy missing radio code for my Renault traffic the numbers on
The case are 8200633634 & k399 I would be very greatfull
Hears hoping :Moon:

Hi can any one help me withmy missing radio code for my Renault traffic the numbers on
The case are 8200633634 & k399 I would be very greatfull
Hears hoping :Moon:

your code is 5341

Could someone please help me find the radio code for renault van, I am clueless here.

- E923 security

-8200 633 634T

My fingers are crossed x

Could someone please help me find the radio code for renault van, I am clueless here.

- E923 security

-8200 633 634T

My fingers are crossed x

your code is 1440

- - - Updated - - -

- E923 security

-8200 633 634T

My fingers are crossed x

your code is 1440

OMG smoggie, thank youuuu! Thank you sooo much x

I have access to a Renault Code Calculator so if anyone requires any doing feel free to message me! I'm willing to help

Afternoon I don't even know how to read my messages so I'm hoping u can help it's a renualt trafic with a code number j268 many thanks mate

Is that code for me if so many thanks....If not can someone help.ive tried to sort but the word code stays on rather than give me 4 0's so think radio dashed thanks all the same

Last edited:
Thanks but think radio shot the word code stays on instead of 0000 cheers anyway u was big help

Thanks but think radio shot the word code stays on instead of 0000 cheers anyway u was big help

on some models you have to use the controls on the steering wheel

Thanks for ur reply in fact thanks to both of u invaluable service,I have tried that smoogie but I would b guessing the numbers as the word code doesn't go and no numbers appear but thanks all keep up the good that u do :0)

@ wak , is this of any help to you

To enter the renault radio code , you will need to use the controls on your steering wheel.
To enter the radio code you will need to locate the 'THUMBWHEEL' and the button below this. Entering the radio code is straight forward, simply switch on your radio,using the 'STALK CONTROL' rotate the thumbwheel until the first digit of your radio code is shown on the display of your radio, then press the bottom button, next you will rotate the thumbwheel again until the second digit of your code is displayed, then you will press the bottom button, repeat this sequence until you can see the 4 digit code displayed on your radio, once you press the bottom button for the last time hold it until the radio beeps the radio will activate.

U lot are brill think ive got some new mates lol ok right this is goin to be my last try think have had out 4 times now and patience is not my bag. So if the word code stays on,rather than showing 0000 does this mean it's broke lol.plus trying to cook dinner thanks chaps u r worthy of the Nobel peace prize for this field.

Can someone help me I have a Vauxhall Movano with a Renault radio.

Part code : 2811 56951R
Supplier code: 269 779
Model number : AGC-1220RF
Serial : 281156951RTS956

Please help!

Hi,

I have a Renault radio. I need a code. I hope you can help. Thanking you in advance.

Model No. 22DC279/62Z
Product No. FD0201480189278

TOF710
RN279F10189278

8200002607TF710

Back