Help-updating bouqets

Mr Tech

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wanted to know what is the easiest way to update the lists ,been using rats lists for a while now and they are great ! i have deleted some categories and renamed a few and customised etc but i am having to to this everytime an update comes out ie loading on the new list and then re customising all again

surely there must be an easier way of updating while retaining customisation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you considered using Lraizer's plugin? Untouched, it will make lists per official lineup.

You can customise it to delete categories (you must disable deafult bouquets). You can also juggle channels around. It will not disturb any bouquets which you put on the receiver. It scans and creates bouquets within two minutes. You can even enable the auto run feature.

Thanks for the replies guys . I already use DBedit and its great its just when you open a new file set such as rats latest how would you incorporate the changes with what you already have in the box without having to loose the custom stuff that i have created such as renamed categories and order etc? this is essentially what im looking for a sloution for if it all one exists ,i know there is always some work to be done,just thought there may be a solution out there

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys . I already use DBedit and its great its just when you open a new file set such as rats latest how would you incorporate the changes with what you already have in the box without having to loose the custom stuff that i have created such as renamed categories and order etc? this is essentially what im looking for a sloution for if it all one exists ,i know there is always some work to be done,just thought there may be a solution out there

You cant really m8 tbh,you might be better to just scan for new channels when your old disappear and then add the new channels back to your customised bouquets using the remote :)

You cant really m8 tbh,you might be better to just scan for new channels when your old disappear and then add the new channels back to your customised bouquets using the remote :)
Thanks wiz569, i think i will just stick to what im doing now ,its not too much hassle tbh was just wandering if there was a quicker way

Thanks all for your much appreciated advice , what a great place this is always many people on here to help : thanks :

Thanks wiz569, i think i will just stick to what im doing now ,its not too much hassle tbh was just wandering if there was a quicker way

Thanks all for your much appreciated advice , what a great place this is always many people on here to help : thanks :

Its what I do m8 as I only use two bouquets,one for sport, and one with about 150 channels in it including entertainment and film channels

The rest of the rubbish stays in the All channels folder :)

Back