help please

jimbo59

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi digi family am thinking of going back to the bike after years of the car my freind told me to try and get [ hazard awareness dvd for the motorbike ] can anyone help me please

Hi mate.

Do you have a licence for riding a bike? And what bike where you thinking of riding?

If you have been driving a car for years i really would not bother getting hazard awareness dvd as you should be well versed in spotting hazards from driving in the car. (i hope) lol

Just be alert, make your self visible and heard....

Practice emergency stops and swerves in a car park on your new machine so if a bonehead pulls out on ya then you will be ok.
There is a button on a motorbike called a horn... use that.
headlights on.

And best of all practice makes perfect.

Been riding all weathers day in day out and have not come of yet (touch wood) cbr1000rr, xj600,xj900, cbr600rr, xl650, cbr125, bandit 650, bombadier 250, fzr600.. Well you name it i have proberbly road it.

regards

Fruitball

cheers mate

no licence yet just pondering on it. used to ride bikes many moons ago when i was free but the same old when i got married the bike whent. so thinking of tradeing the wife in for a bike but with my luck i would get a moped if they still excist lol

cheers
jimbo

cheers mate

no licence yet just pondering on it. used to ride bikes many moons ago when i was free but the same old when i got married the bike whent. so thinking of tradeing the wife in for a bike but with my luck i would get a moped if they still excist lol

cheers
jimbo

You wouldn't even get a balloon
Off the Ragman for her Jimbo lol

LOL.

Do your Direct Access m8, If you have ridden bikes in the past you should be able to get to grips with it quick enough. Just dont go a do what my m8 did which was pass his test and buy and R1. He ended up ditching that lol

Take your time and get used to the power. 600's nowadays have quite a few BHP... my girlfriend bought a new bandit 650 Naked after passing her test and she is happy with that. I had a blast on it and its quick, well quick enough for uk roads. 100+ BHP.

I will stick with my blade but that me... I like to feel my internal organs change shape when i accelarate:Devil: but i started small and worked my way up

Back