Help needed from an Auto Spark in Glasgow ! PLZ

maarksparky

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

are there any auto sparks in Glasgow who can help..

Got my motors cooling fan not coming on...

• even when its about 97c
  • or aircon being on

I would really appreciate if someone could help.. I also have the wiring diagram so hopefully wont be a big job..

please please please help pure skint cannay pay hunners at the garage !!

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

are there any auto sparks in Glasgow who can help..

Got my motors cooling fan not coming off... I have taken the bumper off hence cannay drive..

I would really appreciate if someone could help.. I also have the wiring diagram so hopefully wont be a big job..

please please please help pure skint cannay pay hunners at the garage !!

could be your thermostatic switch sticking the one that puts your fan on when its hot.try pulling the wires off the switch and see if the fan stops if it goes off change the switch

could still be that switch m8 it works like a themometer when the water reaches a certain temperature it activates the fan switch and then turns your fan on if the switch is faulty the fan will not come on.

could still be that switch m8 it works like a themometer when the water reaches a certain temperature it activates the fan switch and then turns your fan on if the switch is faulty the fan will not come on.

What is confusing me is that even if the switch is faulty.. the fan should still come on when the aircon is switch on... mine doesnt... unless what I'm thinkin is wrong?

What is confusing me is that even if the switch is faulty.. the fan should still come on when the aircon is switch on... mine doesnt... unless what I'm thinkin is wrong?
cross the wires out on the switch if the fan works its the switch faulty

sorry but what car are we talking about, might help to diagnose tbh

It's a Peugeot 607.. got wiring diagram too...

lol thought it was a bently by the avatar

Sorry mate nothing springs to mind but your correct the fan should run with aircon on as long as it was working before ?

Doubt it would be thermo swith tbh if its 2 wire plug then unplug and connect togeather with wire with ignition on. More likely to be blown fuse or faulty relay in fuse box. You got a probe tester handy??

lol thought it was a bently by the avatar

Sorry mate nothing springs to mind but your correct the fan should run with aircon on as long as it was working before ?

Doubt it would be thermo swith tbh if its 2 wire plug then unplug and connect togeather with wire with ignition on. More likely to be blown fuse or faulty relay in fuse box. You got a probe tester handy??

I bentley I wish... will try it in the morning...

Back