Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

heeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!

will try that now as im fully refreshed again ,yes cccam switcher is in the stb menu but i dont know how to use it.thanks to all on this forum who are doing everything they can to help me

you need to download soft cam for vix ftp to /tmp folder / now go to your box and press Menu > Setup > VIX or Blue Button > Install Local Extension and Install your cam now reboot your box put your CCcam.cfg file into the /etc/ folder

got cccam working at last.a million thanks to all the great people on this forum,got this working but ive other issues with this box like i have to use the spiderbox to drive the dish to select a satellite as i have a vbox to drive dish ,i use disque 1.2 on a channel master 1.2 dish but this is for another day ive got to sleep now as work beckons t morrow. bit by bit ill get there with this box .thanks again to members of this forum

hi ,its me again, can i use a gbox or vbox positioner on this box or does it have its own positioner built in

All done in menu/set-up/service searching/position set up. (vix)

to drive your moter
tuner configuration
simple
positioner
longitude
latitude

thanks guys,i have a channel master 1.2m dish and ive always used vbox to drive it not usals so would i have to be in advanced tuner menu

hi ,its me again, can i use a gbox or vbox positioner on this box or does it have its own positioner built in

Hi M8 yes u can use the gbox or vbox. First of all take a note of all the positions and count number of all the sats u have stored on the gbox. Then goto menu , setup, tuner sat search on the vu box. As said before set it to advanced. Scroll down to the actual sat name and pick the sat u want to tune in. (right and left arrows to change) Then go down to diseq and change to 1.2 (right and left arrows) then scroll down to USAL and change it to NO (right and left arrows) . Then go down to sat position and put in the number corresponding to the gbox for the sat ur tuning in. Save that by pressing OK and go back to the sub menu. Then scroll down to positioner setup and if ur currently on the sat u setup previously then set the position for that sat the same as u did earlier. Again pressing OK and exit should save what u have setup. To do other sats do the exact same but saving their positions according to ur gbox. Then go to positioner setup, go down to positioner movement and use the colour buttons to drive ur gbox to the sat position and number count of the sat ur setting up. Save once ur at the number count position and repeat for all ur other sats.

Back