Have You Had Trouble With Atmega's

Further to my dads box in my post above,
i have found my old simm card and updated the box to CR3 and popped in the Atmega and within 1 min it caught the keys :), i'm a happy chappie now :)
So if you have an Atmega not updating and your box is on CR1 or CR2 so you can get ppv with your Atmega just update your box to CR3 and even tho you loose ppv (which we all will soon thanks to VOD) the box should at least AU ok.
clive58.

hi jimmyq i ent haveing a go at ya you say why cant people just stick with this thread ???

why start all these if u look you will find the second 1 down was stared first not haveing a go u have help me out a jimmyq
JIMMYQ said:
why cant people just stick with this thread ???

why start all these

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50762

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50760

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46268

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50767

the whole general section will be clogged up soon
its basically the same subject
we all know they have gone off and if there is a fix it will soon be posted
sh why not stick to one thread???

no probs mate

but if you look at the dates this was started first :).........

so you tell me? ........lol

lets not take this any further your lucky im not in the mood to do so :)...lol

@ tip top its a lot easier if ppl stick to one thread then we can all work together on the same problem
: big crow

JIMMYQ said:
lets not take this any further your lucky as im not in the mood to do so :)...lol

i think enough is said :drink: :cool:

sorry m8
JIMMYQ said:
no probs mate

but if you look at the dates this was started first :).........

so you tell me? ........lol

lets not take this any further your lucky im not in the mood to do so :)...lol

hello guys i am sorry of i intrupt... i am trying to program atmega 163+24c256 with plannet...

This is what i am using..

1.card progrmmer//// Apollo programmer .. i have phonix smartmouse but i don't know how to progrmm atmega card with phonix smartmouse

2.software program///funprom.exe

i am using toxic 7

***how i am propgramming atmega card???

open toxic 7

put cam ID 24445466

put ird started with 12.....

put box key

and leave key 0 and key 1...the way they are zeroz

and i press my area NTL

use swapbinhex to swap bin to hex...

i open funprog and put in the flash file.... cr3 flash which is with toxic 7 i am in leceister and i got DI4001n box

also i put the the hex file i created in the ext eeprom and then erase card then hit programm..

before putting the card in.. i unplug power from the box... then insert card and then rebooted... i get a message saying "your smart card may have been dislodge or removed. please ensure that it is clean and fully inserted into the slot. A013

i tried rebooting agian and agian same error.. i putted the card in everyway.. i even tried programming another atmega card same error... is my programming wrong... is it something to do with CAM ID??? before i ask q i try and and search my answer in the forum i sorted all my problems doing that... but now i need someone to help me plz

it could be the camid m8,try a diffrent variation of numbers see what you get

benny 59 thanks for the reply.. i am off to work now but i will try when i come back.. i don't mind more suggestion guys thanks

it can also be your planet cards m8, these planet ones are fussy as i have stated [DLMURL="http://www.goldwafers.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=11&cat=1&page=1"]here[/DLMURL] which states as shown in pic below.

Last edited by a moderator:
thankx highlander... i think my apolo programmer is not doing the job.. i have phonix smartmouse it is not usb it is got normal prallel cable.. can any one tell how i use phonix smartmouse tp program atmega

u cant programme it in phoenix or smarhouse interface, but if its something like the infinity or dynmite, then u can turn off smart or phoenix i/f and programme away..

but u cant if the actual smarthouse or phoinex i/f is running and on....

jimmyq thankx for ur reply.. i am off to the shop an will buy Infinty USB Pheonix Programmer
but befor i do this... i heard atmega card are getting disabled and won't update.. how long can u actual use atmega card before it gets disabled by cc

abas999 said:
jimmyq thankx for ur reply.. i am off to the shop an will buy Infinty USB Pheonix Programmer
but befor i do this... i heard atmega card are getting disabled and won't update.. how long can u actual use atmega card before it gets disabled by cc

nobody can say for certain but i so say enjoy it while you can :) :)

that is right jimmy even the whole free cable tv is not going to be here forever... thankx anyway

highlander,

how about the plain old infinity usb programmer? Will it work on that?

I can confirm that whilst the elvis had absolutely no problems doing the business on the older atmega 163's, the new 'with planets' ones don't seem to work!

This is the first time that my good old elvis has ever let me down!

Back