Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

has anybody played shenmue series

HOTSHOE123

Inactive User
i have played both of the shenmue games that came out and they have still not created a third in the series.
it is one great game

yeah i have both on the dreamcast and 2 for the xbox

my fave games of all time.

i wish they would release 3 and put all us shenmue fans out of our misery.

must say i played it on my dreamcast ( still got up stairs somewhere) very good games, this would be mint on the PS3.

Aye great games, really pushed the boundaries in gaming IMO.

For the time , there was nothing to match the style and gameplay.

Us Dreamcast owners always bring up this game.

I'm sure someone will release a sequel, it's sure to be a hot title.

The story and design for the third one is complete, apparently. I think a new game got announced a few years back as well.

Would be nice to see a compilation released for the PS3.

OMG, just watched the Saturn version as it doesn't look too bad at all!

Typical blocky/grainy GFX of the day but it really does look entirely plausible, shame it never happened as a great title like like might just have been the key to the Saturns success.

"Hey Mr - Wanna wrestle ?"

I have a copy of Shenmue 2 in mint condition. Might get the DC out again and play it. Most underated game on the DC was Tokyo Bus Driver - that game could chill out the most touchy high rate people!!

Your both wrong, the biggest flop was the Nintendo Virtual Boy. I had one but ended up swapping it for a PC Engine Turbo Grafix 16.

The Panasonic Q was just a glorified GameCube, it was a great machine and chippable!

Didn't they talk about Shenmue the movie too. I though I found one, but it was just all the game cut scenes pasted together.

There has been a lot of shenue talk, unfortunately no one ever seems to do more than just talk about it :(

Your both wrong, the biggest flop was the Nintendo Virtual Boy. I had one but ended up swapping it for a PC Engine Turbo Grafix 16.

I bet you loved the PC Engine :)

I owned the original Jap White one, amazing wee 8bit console, pissed all over the Megadrive IMO.

I bet you loved the PC Engine :)

I owned the original Jap White one, amazing wee 8bit console, pissed all over the Megadrive IMO.

Bonk, Super Bonk and Bonk;s Revenge!! Amazing games.

I had it mainly for RPG games, it would only play in black & white on our TV as it was an import and the lead didn't work but I loved it. I even started getting the games on CD as well as using the cards, Attack of the Killer Ants or something like that was the last one I bought. It had FMV in it too!

Like a very early version of the Philips CDi.

Back