has anybody played shenmue series

HOTSHOE123

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have played both of the shenmue games that came out and they have still not created a third in the series.
it is one great game

yeah i have both on the dreamcast and 2 for the xbox

my fave games of all time.

i wish they would release 3 and put all us shenmue fans out of our misery.

must say i played it on my dreamcast ( still got up stairs somewhere) very good games, this would be mint on the PS3.

Aye great games, really pushed the boundaries in gaming IMO.

For the time , there was nothing to match the style and gameplay.

Us Dreamcast owners always bring up this game.

I'm sure someone will release a sequel, it's sure to be a hot title.

The story and design for the third one is complete, apparently. I think a new game got announced a few years back as well.

Would be nice to see a compilation released for the PS3.

theres some footage on the net of a saturn version of shenmue that never got finished

Isn't that the same one that the Dreamcast got?

Big expectations from a Saturn if u ask me, but nothing is impossible.

OMG, just watched the Saturn version as it doesn't look too bad at all!

Typical blocky/grainy GFX of the day but it really does look entirely plausible, shame it never happened as a great title like like might just have been the key to the Saturns success.

The key to the sucess of the Saturn was to not make the bloody thing.

Negative mate.

You're mistaken with the PS3, the console failure of the decade.

"Hey Mr - Wanna wrestle ?"

I have a copy of Shenmue 2 in mint condition. Might get the DC out again and play it. Most underated game on the DC was Tokyo Bus Driver - that game could chill out the most touchy high rate people!!

Your both wrong, the biggest flop was the Nintendo Virtual Boy. I had one but ended up swapping it for a PC Engine Turbo Grafix 16.

The Panasonic Q was just a glorified GameCube, it was a great machine and chippable!

Didn't they talk about Shenmue the movie too. I though I found one, but it was just all the game cut scenes pasted together.

There has been a lot of shenue talk, unfortunately no one ever seems to do more than just talk about it :(

Your both wrong, the biggest flop was the Nintendo Virtual Boy. I had one but ended up swapping it for a PC Engine Turbo Grafix 16.

I bet you loved the PC Engine :)

I owned the original Jap White one, amazing wee 8bit console, pissed all over the Megadrive IMO.

I bet you loved the PC Engine :)

I owned the original Jap White one, amazing wee 8bit console, pissed all over the Megadrive IMO.

Bonk, Super Bonk and Bonk;s Revenge!! Amazing games.

I had it mainly for RPG games, it would only play in black & white on our TV as it was an import and the lead didn't work but I loved it. I even started getting the games on CD as well as using the cards, Attack of the Killer Ants or something like that was the last one I bought. It had FMV in it too!

Like a very early version of the Philips CDi.

Back