Hangovers

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
is it me or as you get older the hangovers seem to get worse ????

when i was 18 odd i used to go out thurs, fri, sat, sun and feel bad on the sunday ????

i woke up thinking i was gonna die this morning :(
i only got in at 1pm LMFAO.... must be because im a southerner (whats it you northen monkeys say we are shandy drinking poofs) LMFAO

anyhow good to know the site is running nice and smooth as always in my absence :)

well im back now and working on a new master piece for Digital World so there is something to look forward 2 :)

Na Mickie , that's life M8

Once you go over the 30 mark, thing's go down hill.:pimp:

I. E. palpitation's Limp di*k etc

and maturity:rolleyes:

P.S. Get me a spell check:D:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frugal with love. LOL

mickies forecasts for this season please??

is it me or as you get older the hangovers seem to get worse ????

No mickie i,d be driven to drink if i watched the arse,s, ilmao,

cause yer know next season yer gonna win nowt, lol,

only a blip mickie d,

ps can we have some more of yer supernatural predictions as of last season,

i wanna go the bookies early , ilmao,

ps do yer do horses as well???

regards scoot:D: :D: ;)

Originally posted by phoenix
Na Mickie , that's life M8

Once you go over the 30 mark, thing's go down hill.:pimp:

I. E. palpitation's Limp di*k etc

and maturity:rolleyes:

P.S. Get me a spell check:D:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frugal with love. LOL

sorry m8 not this countryboy ,everything downbelow still works fine even with a bottle of vodka in me sometimes even better:D: :D:

a masterpiece fer digital world

well im back now and working on a new master piece for Digital World so there is something to look forward 2

Mickie if its making me a mod of footy world,

sorry Gazer has already done it,

but to be fair he is spot on,

its like putting a Grand Piano in between two Spectrum keyboards ,

sorry bucko and owenzy,

but yer needed a manager like Sir Alex on board,

mickie and Gazer have had enough of the tactical genius of Graham Taylor, and kenny Dalglish,

rrlmao,

only jokin guys what a dream team,

regards scoot:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :D: :D: :p

Its partly your age and partly because you are a southern fairy. I used to go out to all night parties and work the following morning on the day shift without any sleep, still half cut, could not do it now but just finished a 3 month bender. Missed only 2 sessions but got through gallons of vodka in the house. Now how do you think I feel, liver damage, brain damage etc. Pushing up 50. Had to stop or pushing up daisies before long.

Originally posted by speccy
Its partly your age and partly because you are a southern fairy.

LMFAO that was what i was thinking of, i new i was close lol

yeah it seems im back in the land of the living but working these nights is gettinga bit much when you dont have a small sleep :( i been taking these bloody pro plus tablets ..... think im addicted lol... gonna stop taking them they make me eyes go wide open but me brain goes walkies lmfao

Shifts are not healthy if you think about it. Not natural. However, one has to bring home the bacon somehow. I used to do the days, afters and nights in turn and it really messed up my body clock. Could not eat or sleep properly and lost sense of time. Is there nowhere at work where you can get your head down for a while?

Back