gt5 prolouge worth £19.99?

thanks very much violentj it come today works a treat cant wait to get my teeth in to it
thanks again bud :Cheers:

this game will just not update

launch the game and go into gt tv, some people say the update is quicker and more reliable from there.

when you are downloading, does the progress bar move at all?

Why does the game have to be installed? Is it because the graphics are so good it wouldnt be able to load them from the blu-ray disc in time during the game or something.

Why does the game have to be installed? Is it because the graphics are so good it wouldnt be able to load them from the blu-ray disc in time during the game or something.

it seems to be because the read speed on the bluray drive is too slow. but if you have ever played uncharted for instance, were the graphics are excellent, it seems to mange fine.

I see the game as a demo, demo = free imo.

Its like end game content e.g. maps for COD 4 for 360, you have to pay for.

Sigh Pc gaming all the way

I know it has 60 cars, and 6 maps, but there have been demos for pc, that have had a lot more

I see the game as a demo, demo = free imo.

Its like end game content e.g. maps for COD 4 for 360, you have to pay for.

Sigh Pc gaming all the way

I know it has 60 cars, and 6 maps, but there have been demos for pc, that have had a lot more

Which demos?

Which demos?

i wouldnt mind knowing that too. im sure it will be hard question to answer.

but i bet a few members could come up with full priced games that had less

On a similar but not at all related topic - have you guys seen taht Trackmania Nations Unlimited/Forecever is now totally free :O)

mighty fine product and a snip at 500MB DL.

Cheers

Moose

Back