Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

gt5 prolouge worth £19.99?

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
thinking of buying this it looks stunning and i want a nice driving game for the ps3 but is it worth £19.99 or is it just an expensive demo?

ive bought it but not had time to try it yet

but

i did not know it was a demo !!!

worth every penny. especially if you buy it for £18 from play.com

and how many demos have come with six tracks and 60 or what ever amount of cars it comes with, plus online multi player. its got more features than some full price racing games. what did you expect for less than £20

not worth it in my opinion,its the worse driving game ive ever played,

infact if anyone wants it throw me 16 quid and its yours cos i wont play it again

not worth it in my opinion,its the worse driving game ive ever played,

infact if anyone wants it throw me 16 quid and its yours cos i wont play it again

sure it is

im sure if it came on the xbox360 your attitude would be a whole lot different:proud:

sorry mate it wouldnt,im no fanboy ,just because i play the 360 more,if i didnt like the ps3 i wouldnt have bought it-but it is too damn slow (gt5) infact my favorite racer is motorstorm,closely followed by burnout paradise and the only thing the 360 version has over the ps3 is that i dont have to listen to the god awful music thats in it

if you want slow "realistic cars,handling ect" i guess gt5p is ace if you want a proper racer then it sucks ass

oh and i dont like pgr or forza either so pfffft

your the biggest xbox fanboy on this forum, since thommohawk left.

you never post a positive comment in this section. im pretty sure that most members are aware of this, and wouldnt take any of your opinions onboard when making a decision on things to do with the ps3. your opinions are worthless in my opinion. for me anyway

I got it on Monday free with a 40GB PS3 for £299.99 ive only played it once so far. the graphics are worldclass, it looks like your actually watching a race on tv its so realistic. there's plenty hours of gameplay so its far more than just an expensive demo, someone told me around 20 hours.

Does anyone know why you need to install the game? It took me around 20 minutes before i could play it.

Awesome game. I dont even like driving sims, and this blew me away. Very good game, realistic cars and tracks, a must for all driving enthusiasts.

yeah i bought it aswell and played it for 10 mins and sold it day later to my mate..graphics are class but games just to slow for me but then again ive never took a fancy to games like that..burnout paradise is gd and when the ps3 first came out u were able to download a drivin game and play online..that was gd aswell but gonna save my drivin skills for grand theft lol

loaded mine for the first last night but it wont update !!

does the update keep downloading for a while and then fail?

if it does keep retrying it. it looks like its starting from the beginning each time but it aint. its continuing from where it left off.

you will get it eventuallyl

if it does keep retrying it. it looks like its starting from the beginning each time but it aint. its continuing from where it left off.

ah thanks for that i did keep restarting it

ive re started it 6 or 7 times now and no difference ffs

keep trying it and it will work eventually. is it downloading at all, or not even connecting??

Well worth getting - especially if you are running at 1080p. Just simply stunning and a cracking game too.

Worth the £20, graphics are awesome!!!! roll on the full game.

Downloading the patch to go online was a bit of a nightmare though.

Back