Grandmother who says she won the £33 million lottery jackpot

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The woman who claims she put the winning £33 million lottery jackpot ticket through the wash has already received letters from strangers asking for money - despite the fact she has yet to receive a penny. Sorry guys but I smell a rat here. Even her own family claim its a scam. She looks well scary :FRIGHT:

Susanne Hinte who put winning lottery ticket through wash claims for £33m | Daily Mail Online

What do you think Guys? should she get the money?.

no way for me

The ticket would also of had the Millionaire number on it which should be able to confirm the purchase date. Or was that washed off as well ?

Mr perfect Patel seems a bit keen as well I wonder how much he was/is getting out of the deal?. Our corner shop owner hasn't got the time of day for you let alone give a character reference.

Does seem strange that the bar code washed of and millionaire number washed off but the draw number visable

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

309BAC5C00000578-3418217-image-m-5_1453846521229.jpg

Still think she deserves 33 million?. Do us a favor Camelot and pish her off.

Susanne Hinte's battered £33million Lotto ticket with no date pictured | Daily Mail Online

load of pooh i say

Mate she could buy those numbers on a ticket for the following week and then drop it in a puddle like she has been trying to do with scratch cards. It stinks pish her off a put her away for fraud.

Does anyone fold their lotto ticket down to 1/6 the size anyway? Across convenient parts of course.

She has certainly mastered the art of making numbers and letters disappear and only keeping the important bits. ;)

I don't get this. Surely Camelot know what time the winning ticket was sold. Check that against who was at the counter of the shop via the CCTV. Simple?

heard early on radio2,they had the shop owner on,and he couldnt confirm what time this woman
came in,and the prestenter said you got cctv and that why didnt you look,the guy said that camelot
locked it and wanted to view the footage before any decisions were made,also radio2 said that the beeb
got a lottery ticket and washed it and it came out in bits,and daily mail did the same,got two tickets folded
one ticket with numbers inside and other one folded on outside,they said you can make out the time and date
and bar code another code aswell as the numbers

Hope they screw her to the wall, it's not any different than a crash for cash scam really , just a different target. Until people get punished for being chancers they won't stop trying it on.

Back